Jan. 25th, 2015

motetus: (the eagle / seal prince)
I saw the post 3 lines from 3 WIPs meme going around and decided it was most unfair that I couldn't play too. So instead of three lines, here are three previews of three WIPs, and hopefully this will encourage me to get off my arse and finish them before there's no-one left in either fandom to make vague polite noises when I finally post them!

Crop of Dinoception.psd, approximately 35% of the whole picture:

Dinosaurs! )


Crop of Eames naked on a Ferrari.psd, approximately 45% of the whole picture (though let's face it, there's not much in the other 55% that anyone's interested in):

(NSFW)

Nudity! )


Full view of Eagle Tearoom Ideas.psd:

Cupcakes? )

Profile

motetus: (Default)
Motetus, Mammoth Rider

January 2017

S M T W T F S
1 234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 20th, 2017 11:50 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios