Art: birthday sketches! [Multifandom]
Jul. 2nd, 2014 11:46 amA very happy birthday to
osprey_archer! I hope you have a lovely day and that there is lots of delicious cake. I have no cake for you as it doesn't go through the internet very well, but instead here is a little drawing for you of the gorgeous Giulia Farnese:

I also have a few more birthday sketches (Inception, Star Wars and The Eagle) that I put up on Tumblr recently, so here they are for everyone smart enough to stay away from that dreadful place:
Arthur inspecting (and approving of!) Eames' new facial hair for
fruityshirts:

Lando Calrissian looking like such a rakish and charming scoundrel that he makes you go "Han who?" for
sneaqui:

Esca and his nosy horsie for
sineala:

Also! I am working my way through that palette meme that's been doing the rounds and enjoying it a lot, so if anyone wants to request something for it, go right ahead and do that in the comments! :) It's quite simple, the picture explains it all, although it may be a while before I work my way through all of them. So far the characters and palettes requested have been Arthur, Eames, Ariadne, Fischer, Saito, Hilarion and Marcus, and #1, 5, 8, 9, 11, 13 and 14, so anything aside from those is fair game. Especially if it's a non-Inception/Sutcliff character! Make me draw Dark Knight Trilogy stuff, yes, or anything else, really.

I also have a few more birthday sketches (Inception, Star Wars and The Eagle) that I put up on Tumblr recently, so here they are for everyone smart enough to stay away from that dreadful place:
Arthur inspecting (and approving of!) Eames' new facial hair for

Lando Calrissian looking like such a rakish and charming scoundrel that he makes you go "Han who?" for

Esca and his nosy horsie for

Also! I am working my way through that palette meme that's been doing the rounds and enjoying it a lot, so if anyone wants to request something for it, go right ahead and do that in the comments! :) It's quite simple, the picture explains it all, although it may be a while before I work my way through all of them. So far the characters and palettes requested have been Arthur, Eames, Ariadne, Fischer, Saito, Hilarion and Marcus, and #1, 5, 8, 9, 11, 13 and 14, so anything aside from those is fair game. Especially if it's a non-Inception/Sutcliff character! Make me draw Dark Knight Trilogy stuff, yes, or anything else, really.
no subject
Date: 2014-07-02 01:36 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-07-02 05:15 pm (UTC)(Lando has such a winning smile! It could easily make ignore the high probability that he's going to hand me over to Darth Vader to be tortured)
no subject
Date: 2014-07-02 03:39 pm (UTC)I also really like the Lando portrait, because he has that dashing highwayman sort of look to him. I wonder if he and Han ever have scoundrel-offs.
no subject
Date: 2014-07-02 06:50 pm (UTC)Personally, I think a scoundrel-off between those two would be the hottest thing ever. Leia would probably just roll her eyes a lot though.
no subject
Date: 2014-07-02 07:46 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-07-02 06:00 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-07-02 06:55 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-07-02 06:26 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-07-02 06:55 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-07-02 06:47 pm (UTC)They all make me so happy. Lando is just perfect. And I don't think I need to say how stare-able Esca and his horse are!
Oh! I have heard of that meme. Fascinating palettes. I had a little look at your tags, and if you find yourself at a loose end sometime, and you fancy drawing Lucius Vorenus in palette #16....
no subject
Date: 2014-07-02 07:44 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-07-02 11:07 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-07-02 11:07 pm (UTC)Yaaay, Vorenus! I will happily draw him in all his scowly gloriousness for you!
no subject
Date: 2014-07-02 08:47 pm (UTC)BUT HOW HAVE I NOT YET SEEN YOUR ARTHUR AND BEARDY!EAMES??! I love the adoring looks on Arthur's face and Eames' 'Who? Me??' facial expression! And the hair on Eames' chest I SEE YOU THERE. Ugh. Glorious.
no subject
Date: 2014-07-02 11:16 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-07-06 07:51 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-07-07 07:19 pm (UTC)